From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
|Real Name:||None; apparently nameless.|
|Known Aliases:||The Anomaly, Imp, various broad titles.|
|Age:||Unknown, possibly as old or older than the human race itself.|
|(A couple notes regarding the information above: The incarnations are not listed in order of activity. The stats on her appearance only apply to what could be called her 'native form,' but in truth she has no tangible native form at all and simply chooses this appearance for her avatar more often than any other. Also, while the creature is naturally genderless, she almost always appears as female and carries herself as such no matter what, so for simplicity's sake, female tenses will be used throughout. Finally; archetypes, level and powersets don't define this character's complete range of abilities and are often ignored completely while roleplaying.)|
(This character was brainstormed on a sleepless night and made the next day, in late January 2008. Originally she was designed to be little more than a temporary character to invoke RP in a villain group that I had been in for a long time, and had become stale. It quickly grew to be much more than that, spanning both sides and even beyond the game. A lot of the specifics that will be in this article wouldn't (or couldn't) be known icly to other characters, although scholarly or well-read characters might be versed in the literature surrounding the so called 'Greavers.' That being said, don't come up and immediately know everything about Aeka without good reason. >.>)
A seemingly eternal being whose compassion is unsurpassed. Unprejudiced, universal benefactor. Maternal. Altruistic. An anomaly in every sense of the word.
Abilities and Weaknesses
- Much to her chagrin, Aeka is generally left clueless when talk of movies or other aspects of pop-culture occurs. Similarly, most wordplay is lost on her, and she often takes it literally.
- Despite drinking frequently with others, alcohol has no effect on her body, even in extreme amounts. Large amounts of sugar will yield results similar to intoxication, however.
- Smells and tastes of mint.
- Is polyamorous.
- Originally, she really was nameless, icly and oocly. Known in the Isles only as the Aphotic Anomaly; it wasn't until two weeks later that she was granted a personal first name by Ekali Aurelia. It was months before she was given the last name of Woglinde by Seneschal Spectre, though it isn't well known or commonly used.
- Has had several other versions that are now deleted, as well as several renames. What is now known as Aeka, was originally Aethereal, then later renamed to Caramel Aeka. Aeka used to belong to a Fire/Dark Corruptor, the original version of the character, which was itself renamed from Aphotic Anomaly. Then later after the corruptor's deletion at level 32 it belonged to a Spines/Fire scrapper, which I got sick of at level 35 and deleted. Jeez... that's a lot of wasted time and money!
Art by @Nahid
Quickie by @Nahid