From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
Who Am I
But, seriously, if you want to know more read my site.
About My Handle
Well, "synthozoic" is sort of a false technical term I made up for the geological era where artificial life predominates.
- Quark Zombie - A radioactive corpse steered and driven by a monster from Hilbert Space.
- Mad Mathematician - A mathematician and henchman for Quark Zombie. A general flunky for the apocalypse.
- Arrow Witch - A fanatic and a spy for the Global Praetorian State. She believes utopia will be achieved one day and is willing to do whatever is necessary to bring that about.
- Alquist One - A construct who is barely a cyborg anymore. He abandoned the meat willingly. Also a member of the Praetorian Resistance trying to stop Emperor Cole's invasion of Paragon Earth.
- Census Taker - An extraterrestrial government agent from another universe entirely, who is also very resourceful.
- Robot Lenin - A very controversial historical figure from another universe. My most hard science fictional character. Aside from all the universe swapping nonsense, something like this almost happened.
- Boy Robot - A 10 year old kid with a 1.7 tonne can of chobham plated, whupass!
- Talpa Rex - The stereotypical evil genius from Argentina who rules an abandoned civilization of crystalline organisms deep within the Andes Mountains. He dances a pretty mean tango too!