From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
|Security Level:||50 (+1!!!!!!!)|
|Real Name:||Arroan Sorenki|
|Height:||Varies, from 6' to just over 12'|
|Hair Color:||Varies, usually blue unless dressing for Halloween or such.|
|Occupation:||Spellweaver for the Dominus ab Fides guild|
|Place of Birth:||Chaos, Hell|
|Base of Operations:||Ni'er'akka|
|Marital Status:||Engaged to Bluejaye|
|Known Relatives:||Mrouda Sorenki[Deceased], Zartemis Sorenki[MIA], Liarkh To'er'unin[POW]|
|Illusion/Storm Control/Ice/Psionic Assault/Lightning|
|No additional information available.|
MOST OF THE INFO ON THIS PAGE IS REDUNDANT AND IT MAY OR MAY NOT BE EVER UPDATED AGAIN <3
- Hyperion Force - Past affiliations with the Force long gone, all Arroan has left is fond memories, and wishes from the heart that what is gone, might return, though it never shall
((Feel you deserve to be here? Remind me ingame! I'm lazy, but eventually I'll get around to it.))
- Brendan Aft - His best friend/brother's best friend, and a friend by default, Arro enjoyed illusion pranking Brendan, but was childishly upset if/when Ava ruined his fun. Once again, no contact in a long time.
- The Cobalt Streak - Iggy was wise, witty, and loyal, and Arro has taken many examples from him as best he can. He mourned him dearly when he passed, and wishes to see him again someday.
- Radiopath - "Fen's a reliable guy. Plus he's made of wires and electricity! What could go wrong!?"
- Bluejaye - "I love my (soon-to-be) wife. I really do. She nags. She bags. She drags (me down!), but I love her to dead. And the two little runts in her tummy right now too! Plus she's a minx in the sheets, if ya know what I mean, hehe- OH GOD I WAS KIDDING HONEY"
- Clara Su'cour - "Met her in the Refuge, and we've been buuuuddies ever since. She acts like a grump, but she's soft as buttered silk on the inside. Mind you, she's a demon hunter, so I expect to be shanked if I turn my back on her for more than two-and-a-half seconds..."
- Neo Trick Shot - "Ex-Leader of the Force now, Bridget's always a fair gal, got a good head on her shoulders. And WHY IS EVERYONE SUDDENLY PREGNANTAGKKGKLAHGLH"
- Guard Archer - "His hat is hammerspace, he communes with animals, he's basically Jesus, except Jesus has a better beard...and he's working on that. I think. But yeah!"
- Shimmer-Strike - "I'm sorry, but having a dildo-sword-fight with someone irrevocably bonds you with someone. For life. Even if she cheated the entire way through. But don't worry, I'll forgive her. After all, I plan on having a second go-'round with Kate in her hot tub. *cue snarky grin*"
- Agenla Kedair - "Aggie's a right beauty she is, and Xrell's lucky he got her! She's a bit...off, if not naive sometimes...but I don't think I'd have her any other way, y'know!"
- Reppu - "This gal-bot has more cosplaying in her than three furry conventions and a Star Wars LARP. Seriously. The pink hair is -really- cute though. Wonder if I could get Kate to dye her hair pink...and a bunnygirl outfit? FANSERVICE I SAY. Not that I'm to complain, mind you."
- Hate-Legion Kuar'akh - Comprised of dissenters and the old, bitter demons who could not accept the changes in Chaos, combined with the more ruthless and malice-filled demons who seek only power and destruction, the self-named Hate-Legion Kura'akh have succeeded in their goal. Chaos is theirs, and they plan on having the rest of Hael for themselves as well soon. They've taken two of his brothers, and his mother...it's not likely they'll be off his mind for a while.
((This category is a bit odd for me, because I'm honestly in possession of a -terrible- memory. So I'll do my best, but feel free to remind me if I miss something interesting here.))
Thirteen thousand years ago was a long time ago. Arroan Sorenki was born Arroan To'er'unin, to a crushing legacy on the Seventh Layer of Hael in Ni'er'akka...
Okay. Let's put this down for the record. Arroan is MAGIC. He is a master illusionist. AND he has expert level shapeshifting magic. Anything you think you know about his looks? Out the window in less than five seconds if he so pleases. LUCKILY, he does have some preferred signatures for the people he actually likes out there.
- Eye Covers: More for the protection of the general populace than himself, shades, blindfolds, anything goes, because when he makes direct eye contact -bad things may occur-!
- Mask: Now and then, as a callback to the past, Arro likes to put on a mask, completing his face ensemble!
- Hair: He usually prefers shades of blue, or colors close to blue like purple and teal rarely!
- Skin: Nowadays, a nice, perhaps slightly dark caramel is his preferred color. But this is subject to change!
- Fingernails: Regardless of his looks, his fingernails will either be pointed and sharp, or blunt and round, but either way, -very- tough.
Did I mention he was a shapeshifter..? Yeahhhh. Right now, he only really has two forms!
- Warp-stalk Panther: It's a cat. A very -large-, occasionally very -affectionate- cat. Fur is long and silky, as if it had been sliding through something, usually black leaning into dark purples. Claws are....well let's just say it's -not- going to be pleasant if one or two of them hooks into you. And of course, the large fangs and whatnot. His eyes, well enough, don't have the full effects of his human form, but upon the swirling purple orbs making eye contact, there may be a slight hypnosis effect(He's used it to get people to bring him beer before) but that'd be blamed on cats. The tricky little blighters.
- True Form: Invoke the true name, and nasty things happen! Black skin torn with ugly blue gashes, large towering horns, imperious wings, clawed feet, a barbed tail looking akin to a mace...he looks the part, and his powers flow much more effectively in this form.
Arroan is...erratic, to say the least.
Thirteen thousand years in Hael is not the same as thirteen thousand years on Earth, as time distortions occur depending on the layer of Hael, meaning he's been ahead, behind, and everywhere between. But thirteen thousand years is still a long time, especially for a demon who's spent so much time around humans. He doesn't get to express it often. He feels he has to be the "doctor", the councilor to other folks' problems. Which doesn't exactly help him either, because he tends to get frustrated when people refuse help.
His childish tendencies arrive often, far too often some would say, likely due to a repressed childhood because of his legacy. He's slowly learning he has to sober up before a serious situation can arise instead of when it does though. However, people tend to be unforgiving, which makes it hard on him.
Lately, he's been alot more reserved than he used to be, likely due to the responsibility of caring for his fiance and soon-to-be twins.
Arroan is MAGIC. MAAAGIC. So naturally most of his powers come from MAGIC. So whenever something doesn't make sense, here's what you're going to do: Take a nice big breath, and think to yourself, in Gandalf's voice, "It's magic, he really ain't gotta explain s**t." And then resume reading. You'll end up accepting all of this, and possibly in a better mood, if in need of a rewatching of Lord of the Rings.
Ice: One of Arroan's preferred magical fields, his control of ice stems, like most of his magical force, from his original powers over elements of weather, which he was born with. He can cause water in the air to freeze, creating varied shapes and densities of ice, though most isn't superdense and will shatter with a fair beating. He can create superdense ice, but only on rare occasions; however, when these occasions arrive, he can produce black ice, which has proven impervious to lasers at some points, let alone fire.
Lightning: Lightning is the second of Arroan's preferred magical fields, wherein he can draw in a small amount of atmospheric disturbance and replicate it with magic into varying amounts of lightning. He hasn't truly learned to control his lightning though, so it's more limited to direct applications, such as stunning or sole offense. However, he's rather unique in his control of lightning in that he can also draw in natural electrical currents, getting a high, giddy tingle instead of a well and proper shock.
Mental: The final preferred (almost mandatory really) field of Arroan's magics. Born with this as a "Seer", he possesses the ability to touch the physical and mental aspects of the mind. Using a mixture of the two, he can cause illusions to simply happen in the targets' minds. The sensory input the illusion gives off depends on how much effort he focuses into the initial creation, though he can modify them it starts to irritate the mental aspect of the illusion if he has to modify the already-existing illusion, which may cause it to shatter. His illusions however, are nothing short of a master's, nigh-upon a prodigy's work, and, especially one on one, it would be -extremely- difficult to best him in a game of illusions.
His psionic game is at this level as well, if not above that simply because it fills the role of his race that he was supposed to be. He has grown used to a variety of different beings and thusly is able to better penetrate the minds and thoughts of foreign creatures with his illusions, and psionic offenses or subtleties. When his eyes are visible, and especially when eye contact is made with his uncovered eyes, his psionic abilities, honed over twelve thousand years, are unmatched, save Penelope Yin, who would give him the slightest run for his money. When eye contact is made, he can breach the deepest depths of memory and even the unconscious mind, hatching memories that were locked away, creating new ones seamlessly, and altering existing ones. His own mental defenses are...well, getting in if he doesn't want you in is like trying to probe a shifting hypercube's core with a needle: nigh upon impossible, and you'd look stupid trying.
Flight: His flight is mostly a lower-class wind manipulation! If he has wings out, they're used for aiding direction control, liftoff, and catching thermals, easing his use of magic in flight.
Magic in General: When Arroan tried to control his own eyes, problems...asserted themselves. Being that an overflow of magic basically caused his eyes to implode. So, while most would consider this a deficit, it had some interesting side effects combined with the regeneration aspect Arroan possessed. Namely, his eyes regenerated with the ability to -see magic-. He tends not to focus on it, and when he doesn't, it's like something glowing, nagging at the edge of his vision. When he does focus though, he can see the threads of magic that comprise -everything-. And if he's careful, we're talking threading the needle careful, he can weave and disassemble the threads to his whimsies. Of course, some aspects of this gift are still far beyond him, such as manipulating the weaves of living creatures, or weaving the cores to life and death. However, the gift as a whole, enables him to be adept at almost any magical field if he's given enough time to study actual in-action aspects of that school.
Magic tends to produce some of the most interesting doo-dads really, so Arroan has quite a few toys in his possession, though only a few make their appearances!
Sky Scale Armor Suit - With Sylvia's aid, and after procuring the materials from a favor, Arroan is the proud owner of a suit of armor made from the scales of a gargantuan sky dragon. The suit itself is quite magical, blending well with the sky, and very used to rolling attacks off of its outside instead of absorbing them head on. The suit also has the tendency to alter the output of his wind magic, turning a strong wind into a full gale, and boosting his flight speed immensely. Oddly enough, however, it also produces an effect that alters his voice, making it sound echo-y, far away, as if he were a breeze in a humanoid form.\
Incarnate Blade(?) - Recently, though no one really seems to have taken notice, Arroan carries around an artifact-looking blade. The poor thing looks like stone, perhaps better fit for an Indiana Jones film set, or the inside of some ancient temple, the sheath possessing not only strange glyphs, but clasps, preventing him from -drawing- the sword...
Weakness & Limitations
- Arroan is -not- a physical fighter. In fact, his disease prevents him from any sort of fair physical matchup. What he doesn't tell many people is his disease is nigh-upon-crippling at the stage it's at. His bones are unusually brittle to the point where even a punch from a seven year old would shatter the bone. It usually causes him great pain, though he masks it well, and regenerates the bone, shunting the splinters from his body.
- Due to the above, Arroan has also dulled pain receptors that react to bone damage, thusly, he'd be unlikely to notice much damage to them.
- Being thirteen thousand years old, and surrounded by humans he -still- doesn't understand, Arroan is actually very vulnerable emotionally. If there was a way to get to his emotions without a direct mental access, Arroan would be hard pressed to put up a fight there as well.
- Arroan is...shall we say...technologically impaired. >_>
- Magic is all he's got really, so once he's unable to access it, he's preeeeetty boned.
WIP(because I don't knooooow)
Creator Contact Information
- Global: @Zartemis