Daemori Von Drakan
From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
Still under construction.
|Because my Lady is the Sun and I'm the Moon that reflects her light.|
|Daemori von Drakan|
|Real Name:||Daemori Von Drakan|
|Known Aliases:||Nameless Shadow, Forgotten Shadow, Moon|
|Age:||170(around 21 human years)|
|Occupation:||Protector of Ma'at/Aspect of Khonsu|
|Place of Birth:||Underdark|
|Base of Operations:||Peregrine Island|
|Known Relatives:|| Serena Ravensong(Wife)
|Able to link and use technology in many ways. Excelent Marksman.|
|Various degrees of technological gadgets, and 6 Robots|
|No additional information available.|
Fennec Enterprises: A company with their own supergroup. He has recently become an authority figure within this group, acting as the second in command.
The Dawn Academy: He has helped this place since their foundation, believing in what they try to achieve here.
Friends and Associates
- Serena Ravensong: Just a smile, she managed to take out of him a smile when no one else seemed able to do so. Slowly becoming more and more important to him. Now together, learning of love and second chances. They have recently exchanged vows and are now husband and wife.
- Kheprera: The Egyptian Goddess wasn't expected on his life, and he wasn't expected on hers. Her simple words and faith in him made him realize that not all gods were the same... He has sworn to fight in her name, to be a beacon of her light wherever it is needed, knowing that part of his heart and soul are hers by his own choice. She is Daemori's other wife, along with Serena they share a life together, both as his goddess and beloved.
- Elizabeth Bloodmoon: A gentle person who he helped her realize her real leadership nature. For a time his sworn Matron, he has gone back to respect her and help her just like he would do with the rest of his family.
- Marisel Telrunae: So close and so apart, he will ensure that at least she and her newly adopted daughter Rena have the happy life they deserve.
- Maiko, Electra and Allison: These three chères are very important in his life... The first three persons he was able to help instead of just sitting in the sidelines and pray for the best... He has given them something to make their lives better, now he must ensure it remains that way protecting them whenever they can't themselves.
- Malta: Monsters without heart that must be punished for their horrendous experiments and technology.
- Crey: No better than Malta, using technology against the very people that uses it.
- Arachnos: The personification of the Spider on this realm. They must be stopped.
For those who have never seen a Dark Elf, the sight must be very shocking. Black skin with white hair, just like many would imagine a monster. But Daemori is even rare among his kind, being taller and stronger than most Drow, he is one of those few cases that happen every handful of centuries meant to be a main part of the House.
Daemori's personality has changed a lot during the last year. Used to be an optimist at heart, letting his faith and good will lead his life. Always seemed to know the right thing at the right time, helping people to realize the things they are unique about.
But be the gods, fate itself, or simply bad luck, the life of this drow has taken many turns while trying to be there and help others... He has become more analytical, less dependent on his faith, and generally a lot less cheerful than he used to.
Recently, this has taken yet anotehr shift. Daemori's beacon of faith shining more brightly than ever. Ready not to only help, but to lead. The Dark Elf might have a lot of things against him... but he will definitely prove that if hell itself didn't bring him down, he won't do so now without a fight.
- Technopathy- Just like an Empath can feel and link with living beings, Daemori is able to do this with tecnology. Able to know how a device works and sometimes pushing it further than it's intended purpouse.
- Technology Manipulation- Via his technopathy he can diagnose devices, fix them, and even clone the device providing he has the pieces to do so(or at least the materials to create such pieces).
- Unable to Sleep: As an elf, he can't sleep. He meditates for a few hours to rest.
- Marksmanship: Daemori is a very good shooter, his rifle being one of his weapons of choice.
- Super Strenght: Making two exoskeletons for his arms after a certain incident, he made himself a shield and learned to have a more close approach in combat. His already sturdy complexion made this even easier, proving what the Drow Matron told him once... he would be a great warrior.