| Jayden Michaels
| Player: @New Jack Swing
| Basic Data
|| Defender / Dominator
| Security Level:
|| 50 / 50
|| Consultant: M.A.G.I Atlas Park branch. Leader: Occult Magician's Guild
| Personal Data
| Real Name:
|| Jayden Michaels
| Known Aliases:
|| 125 lbs
| Eye Color:
| Hair Color:
|| Currently Black
| Blood Type:
| Biographical Data
|| Portland, Oregon
|| November 11th, 1992
| Current Residence:
| Sexual Orientation:
| Marital Status:
| Known Languages
| Known Relatives
| Grandmother (deceased), Sister, Mother
| Known Powers
| Control of Dark Magic, Summoning Techniques, Minor Healing,
| Training / Abilities
| Flight, Minor Teleportation
| Kickass shoes
| He'll flirt with guys, he'll drink, he'll have a good time. EOM
Most of the time I don’t talk about my life, I mean I’m not some movie star with the paparazzi following them or anything, but I’d like to think I was interesting enough. Anyway, I was born in Portland and I lived there until I was fourteen-ish. I don’t know who my father is; Mom was a bit of a slut and tended to sleep around too much. But, I’d like to think I turned out pretty okay. I mean for a guy that likes guys and speaks in tongues to use magic.
Anyway, I’m not going to bore you with my childhood or anything, since it was so boring, I don’t even remember it myself very well. I do remember all the different guys that my mother would bring home, but that’s about it. So, we’re just going to start when I turned fourteen, okay? That was about four years ago now, but I still remember the day my weird Grandmother showed up at the apartment. The next thing I knew was that my sister and I were being dragged out of the house with our suitcases. Before you ask, my mother didn’t care; I think she was off screwing some other guy. Plus... she had some other problems with me personally, that I don't want to get into right now.
But, I digress or something, my Grandmother just showed up and dragged me over to Paragon, which really is a pretty damn long ways if you think about it. Now, let me tell you something about my Grandmother, she’s a real witch. No, seriously a witch as in a spell casting potion making witch. I was a little freaked out at first; I mean you expect witches to have long green noses and pointy hats, right? I mean, don’t get me wrong… My Grandmother has a long nose, but that's just genetics (I'm glad I didn't get that nose.)
So, when we got there she was telling me how it was getting to the time that I learned magic and shit like that. But, y’know I was young and all I wanted to do was go outside and play tag. The next year or so was basically magic boot camp for me (it turns out that I was one of those prodigies or whatever).
When I turned sixteen I started going to high school like a normal teenager; and I started dabbling in the stuff that got my mother so pissed off at me when I was fourteen. I guess at some point I started acting more like my mother, going out at night, sneaking into clubs the normal teenager rebellion things. I mean, c’mon I was supposed to learn all this dark magical powers and not get to go out and date and have fun, what was I supposed to do? Lucky enough, my Grandmother was fine with it all, as long as I did my school work and kept up with the whole witch thing. By the way, the whole witch/warlock thing is just too over the top for me. I've gotten to the point where I don't care about what I'm called.
I’m going to tell you this much though, I’m not into the whole super hero thing. I don’t fly around looking for people to save or so any of that other heroic BS. I mean, I’m not going to knock you if you do that, more power to you. And c’mon, some of the guys look pretty hot in those tights. But, me personally, I just can’t get into the whole nickname cape wearing thing. Sure, I’ll help out my friends if they ask me to, and if something is really fucked up, I’m not going to sit around and do nothing, unless there’s a club I want to go to, I might consider that it then. But, yeah Jayden and being a super hero is a big fat no.
So, what else about me? Dislikes? I really just dislike people who don’t have a sense of humor or are too uptight. I mean, life is short you might as well have fun. I also hate getting my shoes dirty, I mean you spend a lot of money on shoes, and then having to keep the white ones clean? It’s pretty damn obnoxious, right? Likes, well… I like long walks on the beach, no no no just kidding. I really just like clubbing, having fun, cute guys, the normal teenager stuff. Oh, and I have a cat named Lucifer... He's not that evil... honest.
As for the whole super power thing? Not so much super, they’re just spells my Grandmother taught me, nothing to really talk about. Little did I know what they really were. Everyone's been screaming about incarnates and the nonsense that comes with it. Shoot me if I didn't pay much attention for the last three months. My Grandmother, turns out there was a reason she was so damn badass. Seems that she had a little bit of that mojo, and she passed her little bit to me. Big whoop, right?
And now OMG. Aka an old Guild my Grandmother had left me. Man, sometimes I think I'm totally out of my league when it comes to this whole leader thing. I've got some mad ADD sometimes, and I need to do a better job of keeping track of things. But, you know what I'm going to make it work somehow.
You know, I look at this and it's just one huge wall of text, and you know what I say to that. Pfft. Capitol P-F-F-T even. I know, I should totally use some spaces in here, but call it my lazy bone taking over, okay?
Oh, and to address the "Giant Elephant in the room." Yes, I'm gay, I like guys, queer, blah blah blah. All of that nonsense, it's not a big deal really. We live in a city of people who can do things like spit fire, why would anyone really care about sexuality? My preference are dudes with 'ttudes. Yeah, for some reason I like the bad boys... don't ask me why. I also like guys who don't mind being made fun of, a good nature ribbing is fun for all, honest.
In general, I'd like to think I'm a pretty chill guy. I mean, lately I've been stressed, but I haven't really had any crazy breakdowns like I did before. In general, I'm in a stage of my life where I'm trying to focus on me for a bit.
Oh the difference that a day makes, or in this case a month. Sometime in late October 2010, Jayden's Grandmother (and legal guardian) passed away. As such, Jayden inherited quite a bit from her. Not only did she transfer her powers to him, but he was also left with a large amount of money. This money was then used to help pay for room and board for himself and his little sister.
With these responsibilities on his plate, Jayden has slowly started to change his way of life. He may still come as flippant about the super hero situation, but he takes it deadly serious when he's actually involved. He has moved on from being a gopher for MAGI to becoming a consultant inside the guild itself. He is on contract to anyone who needs help in the realm of magic.
After recently exerting his magical limits in Dark Astoria, M.A.G.I has put him on a form of desk duty. His assignments are all considered high profile cases. Not that they are difficult, but they are pushed into the public's eye to help fuel the division's good name.
Life has looked up for Jayden lately, not that looking up from where he had been up is much of an achievement. He is still not back to his old snarky self, but he has matured in more ways than he had expected. Right now he is focused on his health and continuing to build back his own self esteem.
Jayden's powers are easily considered "Black Magic" by most people. But, that is a basic view of the situation. In general black magic is considered to be magic that is done to harm others. However, in the terms of Jayden, Black Magic is used according to the “Chaos Magic” theory, that is his powers revolved around subjects such as death, the netherworld and entropy, but they are not considered evil.
His magic is not limited to just the channeling and expelling of dark energy. As his magic matured, he has also gained various techniques for summoning, rituals, curses, healing and elemental control.
However, his strongest magic comes in the form of binding techniques, be it on himself or on others. His habit is to simply use a form of ink to begin and end the spell, sometimes leaving a semi-permanent to permanent mark on the person being bound.
On his iPod
- "Rude Boy" - Rhianna
- "Carry Out" - Timbaland featuring Justin Timberlake
- "Evacuate the Dancefloor" - Cascada
- "Rebel Yell" - Billy Idol
- "3" - Britney Spears
- "Bad Boys" - Alexandra Burke
- "Star" - Tamyra Gray
- "Whataya Want From Me" - Adam Lambert
- "White Wedding" - Billy Idol
- "Dynasty" - Kaskade feat Haley
- "Ridin' Solo" - Jason Derulo
- "Grenade" - Bruno Mars
- "Rapture" - Blondie
- Jayden's PB would be Logan Lerman.
- Jayden's favorite colors are purple and yellow.
- Jayden admits to liking bad boys.
- He does not like being called Jay, J, Den or anything that's not his full name.
- He has a quick wit.
- Jayden also finds accents sexy (but not Eli Fresca's.)
- He can hold a tune in a bucket.
- Any psychic trying to take a trip into Jayden's mind, will immediately feel like they're wading through quicksand and hear a secondary voice demanding that they leave or else.
- Apparently has a line of some sort?
- Is extremely sensitive to all magic, though he'll usually play it off like he's completely clueless
- Born in Portland, Oregon. He's really not fond of his hometown.
- Swears that his father is the milkman.
- In reality, he doesn't know who is father really is.
Opinions on you. Yes you.
I tend to have a lot to say about people, sometimes it’s nice and sometimes I can be a bit of a dick. But, I’m just extremely opinionated (or that’s the excuse I use)
- Sky Altitude We're finally talking again. It's like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders... and then he goes and puts himself in a coma again. All my fault, yet again.
- Plum Whine Faghag Sumpremo or something akin to that. She's always around for a good laugh. And generally is a good sport about everything (even being roundhoused in the face).
- Vince Irons D-I-A-F. Enough said. I've never hated or liked someone so much.
- Glamour-Shot I think he has ADD, that or he just likes to take his clothes off. Idek anymore.
- Nigredo Fist aka The Bossman. He's always around with some good advice and a evasive comment.
- Dark-Charge You know I wasn't even going to talk about that jackass, but you know... since he's my battered wife, I have to say something.
- Current Crash He's totally my straight boyfriend. Okay, not really but I tease. He's a good guy even if he has really bad moodswings.
- White Mender...I wish I could fix things...I really do.
- Solar Oracle Jace is the guy I'm dating. Talk about a new (good) experience, let's take this roller coaster for a ride.
- Blue Firebrand I think I would go insane with the guild stuff if he wasn't around. I know that if I want to take a break, someone is there to keep things from going "boom"
- Eddie Talon Douche left and came back. Did I mention Douche?
- Eli Fresca Eli still can't dress :D
Gossip about Jayden
aka, put your comments here.
- Bossman: There doesn't seem to be a day where I won't hear something about Jayden. In all seriousness, he has an impeccable ability of getting people to like him after a few moments of staring at him. From female brutes, to Trolls, and to tough guys who are soft like jelly on the inside, it never seems to fail. Jayden's a good kid. And even though he just tagged along with some of his friends, I'm glad to have him here as a Watcher.
- Sky: I'm... not really sure what to say about Jayden. He was the first person I trusted with everything and I'm not regretting it... In all honesty, he's the first person I can call a best friend, and I really don't wanna lose that.
- Eli: Jayden is... Well. Jayden is Jayden. There's no one else in the world like him and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want another one. On one hand, there's no one who might understand you better, but on the other, he's a bit... He can be a handful. Really, though. I might be against getting my hands dirty sometimes, but for Jayden, I'd do it without a second thought.
- Xan: He's the kind of guy that you want to dress you all the time. I mean, he's definitely got it going on in the clothing department. He's real good for a laugh, too! I think we need him around because otherwise, it gets really boring.
- Sage - "That little shit wants to suck my dick, and WE ALL KNOW IT! He's cool people...'Swear to God, though, I'll have battered woman syndrome by the time I'm twenty-five if he keeps beating me every ten seconds!"
- Plum: We can share secrets with each other, talk about boys, even shop for clothes. That's just bff stuff, really. When I really need him, he's always been there for me. He explains all the magicky stuff I don't get and is really good at keeping me from feeling bad about myself. Jayden really is like the family I never had.
- Casey: ...Yeah, no. I'm not going to go there. Ever.
- Jace: Jayden is wildly familiar and a total mystery to me at the same time. I don't like paradoxes, but I can't say the same thing about him. I like him... a lot. There's nobody else I'd rather get lost in a bookstore with...
Do you really want to know?
Welcome to Jayden's Truth Booth, aka Formspring, aka ask me anything and I'll give you an answer, and don't expect it to be censored, I just don't roll that way.