From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
|Purge Initiation/The Unique Breeze|
|Player: @Fragment of Nothing|
|Real Name:||Ashley Nicole Dose|
|Place of Birth:||Paragon City|
|Base of Operations:||Steel Canyon|
|Known Relatives:||Mother (Void Dreamer), Father (Paragon-335), Aunt (Lumena), Uncle (Nephilim-01), Grandmother (Ein Dose)|
|Conjuration, Minor Healing, Air Manipulation, Super Strength, Super Reflexes|
|Intelligent, inventive, sneaky|
|Tinker Toy/Woven Rope Ladder, Modified NERF Dart Gun, Walkie-Talkie Cell Phone, various others|
Ashley is kind of a loner by nature, but she does, of course, have family...not to mention those she works with.
((Feel free to add your character as a blank name somewhere in here. I'll come back and edit in a description. Whether it's a friend or foe, put them here and I'll get to it.))
- Charlie Gray: Lovely Charlie is Ashley's example of the person she'd never thought she would find. Charming, accented, and intelligent....not to mention the perk of being pyrokinetic...Charlie is all of the things Ashley could ask for and then some. Them being approximately the same age doesn't hurt either.
- Clerisy: The girly-looking boy that Ashley was named after made a large impact in her life when she met him, leading to her developing her "alternate persona" of sorts to combat what she believed was wrong in the world. Clerisy has always been a serial killer, and murdered Ashley's mother at one point. Ash has since made peace with him.
- Commander Pulsar: The charismatic commander of Space Patrol, Steve Pulsar has managed to garner Ashley's affection. She likes the monochrome man a considerable amount, and used to pester him constantly. Ashley looks up to him as a sort of idol due to his passionate nature when it comes to justice.
- Doctor Shockter: Ever since Ashley tried to steal from his office and got caught, Wil's been getting to know her fairly well. Over time, they've managed to get a friendship of sorts going, with Ashley still playing the gullible doctor.
- Jacob Morrison: Despite having had only a small amount of contact with Jake, Ashley rather likes him. She regards him as being an all-around nice guy, with good intentions that come off of him strongly despite his overly eccentric nature.
- Kokage: Willoe Troy is Unit Four's girlfriend, nicknamed "Normalfoot" by Ashley. Ashley regards her as being a nice enough person, having even gone so far as to have made a cake for Willoe to celebrate New Years. She has her doubts that Unit actually delivered the cake as requested, however.
- Nephilim-01: His wisdom has become something the girl tends to look towards whenever she needs help with a problem. Of course, his ability to summon up almost as much strength as a tank comes in handy in its' own way too, and Ashley seems to have no doubt that some day she may need to make actual use of this talent of Neph's.
- Rezz: The guy's a brutal, highly-intelligent reptilian menace that could probably rip apart a semi. Since Ashley witnessed Rezz trounce Robin, she became slightly traumatized by it. Recently, however, she's overcome this, actually joining up with his group, the Ministry of Order. It perfectly fits the goals that Clerisy previously put in her...and though Ashley may be uncertain of how right these goals are now, the fact that other people are doing it seems to make her feel more comfortable. Having seen some of Rezz's nicer nature, she seems to regard him as a sort of friend now. She's begun to view him as a sort of father-figure as of late, though she still finds it amusing to poke playful fun at him.
- Sky-Scar: This dick has somehow made Ashley's heart generate a strong affection for him. It's probably because of his protective nature for those he cares about and insane durability in the face of danger, despite what all things concerning his appearance would suggest to the contrary.
- Unit v4.0: Ashley's warmed up to Unit recently, overcoming her paranoia concerning him. She still doesn't seem to hold him in as high regard as her other friends, but she now does trust him. Her obsession with referring to his girlfriend as "Normalfoot" (due to Unit's refusal to acknowledge her as having small or large feet) seems to irritate him somewhat, but she means it as an affectionate nickname, and has no intention of stopping.
- Beta Ward: A cyborg that Ashley created, she typically claims to have absolutely no feelings towards the robot. Despite this, she on occasion helps her out, showing some hint of compassion underneath all of it.
- Paragon-335: Ashley's father, Nate, left her mother a while ago. While she used to idolize him, since his departure Ashley's become rather cold and distant.
Thoughts and Opinions
((Section for IC opinions and thoughts on Ash. Add, peoples!))
- Doctor Shockter: "Ashley's a brilliant young girl, but maybe a bit precocious for her own good. She's nice enough, though, when she's keeping out of trouble. Don't forget to have your mom schedule an appointment for your check-up soon, Ash. Have you had any of your immunization shots yet?"
- "Ashley's a great kid. Impressionable, but great. She'll be a wonderful woman when she grows up, and here's hoping her innocence and good-nature never leaves her. She can come to me if she needs help with anything." - Unit v4.0
- ... Ashley? Who the heck is--*Is then shown a picture of her* Oi! It's the girl who keeps kicking me!! Why, Odin?! WHY?!?!?! - Nyak
- She had such potential. Terrible shame about her mother. - Clerisy
Ashley's got SOME things to her, you know.
A tiny, incredibly adorable girl is typically what people first witness upon viewing Ashley. Her brown hair is not natural, but dyed (the real normal color of it is red). She has pretty much no excelling muscular structure, as one would expect from a small underage being such as herself.
Ashley's a very glum and depressed girl anymore, faking a sincere smile whenever she's in public. Hyper intelligent, this is usually what Ashley relies upon. Cold hard logic is something she can trust.
Ashley's developed a sort of thing in her head that she can't fully understand...perhaps she never really will. What she does know is they're fueled by some sort of quantum energy that's channeled into a type of "tumor", as she refers to it, somewhere around or in her brain. They manifest as wind-manipulating abilities, able to create powerful gusts, chill temperatures, and more. She's still attempting to learn how to use them, but it's going well so far...at least, she believes it is. Her mother's summoning abilities appear to have manifested in her as well, though to a lesser degree. While Akina can reliably summon objects away from people, even from out of their hands, it seems as though Ashley can only call unattended objects to her.
A few secondary powers appear to be manifesting in addition to the primary wind control. Ashley is speedier than your typical well-trained adult human, strong enough to lift one ton over her head, and resilient enough to weather a good amount of bullets. The super strength seems to be a tad odd even as super strength goes, enabling her to lift things at what should be impossible degrees, where it should tip. She can, for instance, heft a bed by just grabbing the corner of it.
Ashley seems to have some sort of leadership ability, commanding a gang of mercenaries. Whether they do her bidding for money or because she's given them inspiration is a mystery, but there's no doubt they're working for her. She's capable of coming up with highly motivational speeches in virtually no time whatsoever, making her a great speaker. Thanks to her mother's persistence in attempting to teach her how to use ranged weapons, she's also grown skilled with a bow and arrow...not to mention inventing and improvising things wherever necessary.
Ashley still has her limitations, of course. Her super strength doesn't seem to be nearly that of people that focus on it, for one thing. For another, her small size tends to not work in her favor a good amount of the time.