From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
Personally, I have always had a soft spot in my heart for Sentai heroes! When I was growing up, i used to love shows like "Himitsu Sentai Goranger", "Kagaku Sentai Dynaman" ( favorite by the way ), and so many more. Even now, I still love them. While the "Power Rangers" are an interesting take on these Japanese superheros, they often fall short on the originals' greatness. The only one not to have failed, in my eyes, was "Power Rangers SPD", taken from "Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger". The translation of the stories were watchable and the American Doggie Kruger kicked ass! Anywho, I pretty much based the Terra Rangers ( organizational -wise ) off the American version of "Dekaranger" with some elements of "GoGo Sentai Boukenger" ( mostly the treasure hunting ) thrown in for good fun. Kyndall is Terra Ranger Three and the trouble maker of the group. When I created her, I really had no idea what to do with her. I tried a few ideas but they all seemed to fizzle out from lack of interest. Finally, I decided to make the slacker of her family group and this has turned out well, especially because of the introduction of characters at work well along the line I was trying to take her. Kyndall is my second most played character and a hoot to mix up in social gatherings.
|" I frickin' 'ate Rubic's Cube 3000 Advanced!"|
|Real Name:||Zaphra Rachael Vincent|
|Known Aliases:||"Z", Zed, Small Type, Motor Mouth, Terra Ranger 3, Orange, Kyn, Limey, 'That Loud Mouthed' British Bitch!|
|Species:||Human ( female )|
|Age:||24 and 38 minutes|
|Height:||1.70 m ( 170 cm ) ( 5 ft 5 in )|
|Weight:||48.9 kg ( 107 lbs 8 oz. )|
|Hair Color:||brown with tan highlights|
|Nationality:||Citizen of the United Kingdom with a juvenile criminal record|
|Occupation:||Administrative Assistant, Treasure Hunter, Terra Ranger, Trouble Maker|
|Place of Birth:||Stonehenge, county of Wiltshire, England|
|Base of Operations:||Atlas Park, Paragon City,RI|
|Known Relatives:||Mahdi Vincent( father ), Patra Vincent ( Mother ), Zohoei Michelle Vincent ( sister, RS10 ), Zackery Thomas Vincent ( brother, Tundric ), Zane Eli Vincent ( brother, Airfront )|
|Natural Affinity towards fire, Fire manipulation, Fire control, enhanced metabolism, spirit sensitivity, flight|
|Expert Computer hacker, Software programmer, Extreme athlete ( roller blades )|
|Terra Ranger Flame Armor, B.I.T controller ( Biolink Interface Terminal ), Photon Ax, Pyro Jets ( jet boots )|
Personality and Mannerisms -
In terms of personality, Kyndall very direct, with little room for subtly. On first impression, she can come off as brash and a little confrontational. However, this is not the case,as she likes to call herself "sarcastically social". She will never fail to say what is exactly on her mind and ,unfortunately, acts and says things without regard of the trouble it would cause. This does not mean that she is totally without tact or common sense, but merely her way of expressing her dislike of people who cannot be true to themselves and say what they really have on their minds. However, let be known that Kyndall CAN be a bit of a hard pill to swallow if you are not used to direct personalities. The positive side to all of this is the fact she treats everyone the same way,unless she finds them to be a bother, after which she will proceed to treat them like the proverbial " red-headed step child".
Kyndall is a proud and outspoken patriot of the Great British Empire and has, on many occasions, spoken out on her views of other "English speaking " countries ( always America ) with a mocking undertone. This has more to due with the fact that she sees America as having totally butchered the Proper English language than any political stand point. You will often hear her complaining on how "weird" Americans speak, particularly with their slang. She considers the whole of American English to be mostly gutter speak, only spoken by street punks. Ironically enough, Kyndall, herself, has many aspects and speech patterns of a stereotypical 1980's British street punk. In contrast with her siblings, Kyndall has the deepest British accent ( more of the northern dialect ) and makes less of an effort to " curb it " so that non-Brits can understand her. This is not a reflection of her upbringing but a lifestyle choice, as she will quickly tell anyone within ear shot if asked, " I fuckin' love the 80's!!!"
Kyndall takes being fun very seriously,as she does not want to compared to her " workaholic " sister, RS10. In this, she tries not to take any matter, even important ones, too personally or seriously. This is much to the dismay of her friends and family. Most of the time this leads her to being in major or catastrophic trouble, dragging in anyone who is unfortunate enough to be around when she does. As such, she has been branded a class 5 "natural disaster event" by many of her friends and by some law enforcement agencies, particularly New Scotland Yard. To this end, Kyndall has become something of a hardcore slacker and she often tries to get out of anything dealing with responsibility or working, her reasoning being that if it were truly important it would have not been given to her to do. However, if the situation is of a significantly urgent nature and needed to be addressed with care and maturity, Kyndall will it treat as such and act accordingly.
Brief History -
Zaphra Vincent is the third child of a set of quadruplets born to Patra and Mahdi Vincent. Her mother was a low level precogitive whose dreams would sometimes give her glimpses into the most possible future. One month after marrying her college sweetheart, Mahdi Vincent, Patra had a dream that showed her that she would give birth to set of quadruplets within the next two years surrounded by a crowd but could discern the exact date. It came to pass that soon Patra was heavy with children and all was happening as her dream before had shown her. To celebrate his recent promotion, the Vincents decided to take a small holiday in the country, ending it with a tour of the famous tour atraction, Stonehenge. It was on the day of the summer soltice, while at Stonehenge, that Patra went into premature labor. The local hospital was too far away for Patra to be taken to in her condition and had to given birth there amongst the stone formations. The delivery, itself, was preformed by the tour guide and ,although three weeks earlier than expected, all four children were brought into the world amazingly healthy. Although the conditions of their birth were not common, the most unusual thing about their birth was the fact each child had been born with an oddly shaped birth mark on their bodies, in Zaphra's case, on her left shoulder blade. The tour guide marveled at these markings, claiming them to be signs of great significance and power, as they each resembled a character in elemental Druidic lore. Zaphra's birth mark had the appearance of the Druidic elemental symbol of fire.
Zaphra, from practically the begining, was a very rebelious and 'hot blooded' child. By the time she was age 8, Zaphra already had a pretty extensive juvenile criminal record. Like the rest of the Vincent children, her abilities manifested quite early and, especially in Zaphra's case, were extremely dangerous and not fully controllable. The only factors that prevented her being sent to a juvenile correction facility or even the Stockton Metahuman Detention Compound were her father's standing with the community and the fact that the chief of police in her town was also her godfather. Her parents were at their wits end, trying to figure out a proper solution to the behavioural problem of their second daughter. It came that Zaphra was sent to St. Catherine's Catholic School for Girls, in the hopes that being under the strict eye and guiding hand of the Sisters who run the school would quell her firey temperment. Suffice to say, it did not. However, it is here that Zaphra first met and became life long friends with Killian Mitchell, the one influence in the school that truly did have a positive affect on Zaphra's attitude and behaviour but not completely eliminating her rash and forwardly sarcastic personality. For the next seven years at the school, the two girls were practically inseperatable, doing everything together including getting in trouble. One day, in their fifth year, Zaphra had had a major confrontation with the head Sister of the school. This arguement led to Zaphra's most regretted action and her most private shame. That same evening, Zaphra went about setting fire to the living quarters of the teaching staff. Killian, being a low level pyrokinetic, tried to stop Zaphra by both talking her friend out of performing this act of arson and actively absorbing both the flames produced by Zaphra herself and those burning the building. Not thinking of anything other than her own satisfaction, Zaphra continued to produce more fire, treating this as a challenge from Killian to herself. This eventually led to Killian's body no longer being able to contain all the fire she had absorbed to that point and overloaded with a massive firey backlash explosion that engulfed the whole of the Sisters' living quaters. This blaze was beyond Zaphra's then current ability to control and far more than what she had intended. After moving the unconscious Killian to a safe place away from the fire, Zaphra tried to get the Sisters out of the burning building. All but two, Sister Anna Jameson and Sister Lori Cosgrove, were able to be saved.
( Work in Progress )
Kyndall is a living self contained fusion furnace. In basic terms, she is a human miniature sun. Her entire biological structure, down to a genetic level, is conditioned for the generation, processing, manipulation, and absorption of fire, flame, plasma and certain energy wavelengths across the electromagnetic spectrum. As due to the nature of her powers, Kyndall can use them in a variety of ways and effects.
Flight: Kyndall can use her powers to create super-heated air currents which push her forward through the air, enabling her to fly. Sometimes this super-heated air is visible as a trail of flame behind her. She is protected from air friction and aerial debris by way of an envelope of super heated air. This envelope acts as a buffer,smoothing her flight path and creating a shaped path between her and air resistance. As Kyndall produces more thrust for higher speeds, the envelope of superheated air becomes one of superheated plasma, providing her both with additional air friction protection and far greater thrust. The upper limit to the speed Kyndall can achieve in flight has not yet been fully confirmed, although she is known to boast that she can achieve speeds approaching that of Mach 8, which places her top speed approximately at 8497 kilometers( 5280 miles ) per hour. Kyndall's normal rate of flight is much slower, usually between the speeds of 150 kilometers ( roughly 93.2 miles ) per hour to 402.3 kilometers ( 250 miles ) per hour. Kyndall has been clocked at achieving Mach 4 from a still standing position ( ground to airborne ) in 6.893 seconds.
Kyndall can carry a load up to 158 kilograms ( roughly 350 pounds ), including her own weight while in flight. When carrying another person, she rarely travels beyond 96.5 kilometers ( 60 miles ) per hour, a speed which still allows her passenger to breathe. Additional, Kyndall refrains from higher rates of speed while carrying a human passenger due to the fact that as her thrust potential increases so does the amount of heat produced by the increase. Normally, Kyndall would manually control the amount of heat she produces while in flight,however, as she flies faster, she must burn hotter to achieve the temperatures needed to attain those higher levels of speeds. Plainly speaking, the faster Kyndall flies,the less control she has over heat regulation.
Plasma Emanation: Kyndall can generate plasma temperatures ,theoretically, reaching about 1,666,648 degrees Celsius (3,000,000 degrees Fahrenheit ) at maximum level, roughly half the normal temperature of the photosphere of the Sun. Kyndall, however, never approaches this level of intensity ,as it would not only go well beyond her body's threshold of heat tolerance,destroying her physical form, but also instantly cause combustion in anything within a 321 kilometer ( roughly 100 miles ) radius. The general highest temperature that Kyndall generates is around 2204 degrees Celsius ( 4000 degrees Fahrenheit ). it is because Plasma is the state of superheated matter, Kyndall commonly uses it in the form of solid state beams when both distance and destructive power are needed. She can also use her power in a massive sphere shaped bomb blast she refers to as her "Corona Nova",which has enough concentrated plasma within it to completely vaporize any material up to the metal Impervium. Kyndall has particularly precise control over the area of effect, enough to where one person may feel like they have been sunbathing all day to total incineration of another target.
Kyndall can use this ability in a variety of ways:
- Plasma Blasts: Kyndall has the ability to project the plasma she generates in the form of powerful blasts of energy.
- Plasma Shielding: Kyndall also has the ability to manipulate the plasma around her to form an aura that can melt incoming bullets or stave off other attacks.
- Welding, Cutting and Fusing: Kyndall can control her plasma to perform the most delicate welding jobs, often using the tip of her fore finger as a welding torch. Kyndll is unaffected by the heat she produces from the welding but will usually wear eye protecting as her eyes are susceptible to the dangers of falling debris. Likewise ,she can also use this ability in the fashion of a cutting torch, allowing her to cut through a 3 inch thick steel plate within 15 seconds.
Pyrokinesis: Kyndall possess the natural born ability to excite the atoms within an object,causing a reaction that produces enough energy to ignite said object. She capable of generating flames seemingly from thin air, still requiring the consumption of oxygen but not combustible objects to maintain the flames and then utilize them in practically any way she can envision. Kyndall possess an almost complete and precise control over her ability, granting her mastery over the shape, size, intensity, density, temperature, and even color of any flame she generates or any flame source within her control range.
Kyndall has many ways in which she uses this power:
- Spontaneous Combustion: Kyndall can cause spontaneous combustion in practically any material, element, or mineral (with the exceptions of Impervium, hyper dense bodies of water, and Quantum masses ) that she looks at or touches.
- Fire Absorption: Kyndall can absorb ,theoretically, any amount of flame into her body harmlessly. AS of yet no true limitation to this ability has been seen.
- Fire Breath: Kyndall can expel fire, anywhere between a simple puff to a concentrated stream, from her mouth by means of simple breathing to a forceful exhaling at will, much in the fashion of a mythical dragon. The manner in which Kyndall produces the catalyst for a jet of flame from within her mouth is not fully known however the flame has been recoded as being capable of reaching temperatures approaching 2200 degrees Celsius ( just under 4000 degrees Fahrenheit ).
- Fire Manipulation: Kyndall can generate shapes composed of fire from any point on his body. She can form fire into long streams, spheres, or even more complex shapes like letters or even flames shaped in her own image. These flames-objects will only remain their shapes as long as she concentrates upon them. The temperature of these fiery projections is generally around 2,800 F (near the melting point of iron). While Kyndall normally directs and aims her flame with the gesturing movements of her hands, she can also do so simply by looking at her target. She can actually project flame from literally any point on her body and, with dedicated focus, from point within her range of sight. Using her hands gives her a point of reference by which to more easily control her flame.
- Immunity to Fire & Heat: Kyndall is unaffected by heat and flames, including her own. Kyndall's flesh cannot be scalded or burned by any heat source whose level is below that of her maximum output. Her physical limit before actual damage has occurred is approximately 972204 degrees Celsius ( 1750000 degrees Fahrenheit ).
- Fire Extinguishing: Kyndall can extinguish any fire within her vicinity mentally.
- Fire Blasts: Much like her plasma blasts, Kyndall can fashion and mold flame and fire to create projectiles (fireballs being the most common). She can also produce a steady stream of fire from the hands, much in the fashion of a flamethrower.
Thermokinesis: Kyndall has the ability to mentally control the ambient heat energy within her general environment. She can reduce objects' temperatures (if they are in a normal range for existing on Earth's surface) to about -25 degrees Celsius ( -13 degrees Fahrenheit ), raise them to several hundred degrees, or extinguish open flames. Her radius of influence is about 360 yards( 1080 feet ) length wise by 159 yards ( 477 feet ) width wise, about the size of three regulation American football fields placed side by side. The heat energy she takes from the environment is absorbed into her own body. There are unknown limits to the amount of flame she can absorb into her own body.
This power also gives Kyndall added ocular abilities:
- Heat Signature Identification: Kyndall has the ability to identify individual beings by the heat signature that they give off. This particular ability is so naturally acute that she can actually differentiate one person's heat signature out of a crowd of hundreds.
- Thermal imaging: Kyndall is able to see the infrared radiation of the electromagnetic spectrum, effective giving her the ability to see in infrared vision.
- Optical Heat Discharge: Kyndall has the ability to focus , magnify, and discharge a beam of super high temperature concentrated heat from the optical nerves and lenses of her eyes. This beam extremely quickly energizes dust particles in the air within it's narrow cone of firing, creating a visible path by which the beam is seen directed in. The temperature of this beam varies, dependent on the rate of the energizing of matter in its path. The maximum effective range of this beam is 200 feet.
Enhanced Metabolism: As direct result of her body's processing of heat,fire, and plasma, Kyndall's metabolism is running constantly at a very high level of efficiency. Due to this, it is practically impossible for Kyndall to be intoxicated. This metabolism also make her immune to most forms of poison and narcotics, the effects of which are normally burnt through her system at such an accelerated rate it appears that she was never affected by it. Kyndall's immunity to disease is also highly increased, however to what extent has yet to be determined.
( Work in Progress )
( Work in Progress )
(the following are comments made by Zaphra Vincent when asked about her relationships with the people in question: )
- RS10 - " Zoe's me " big " sis, or that's she likes ta think! I don't much mind 'er sayin' that though,'er bein' the first popped and all. Zoe's what you call the over-achiev'r!! She's always workin' and always tryin' to outdo the next bloke! And while she can be a tad too serious for 'er own good, there is a soft side to 'er!. I love me sis, as well as any sister should, even if she can be a stick in the mud at times. 'owever, there's a thing you not ought do,though. Nev'r, EV'R , git 'er mad at you!! She not the type to turn a happy cheek."
- Tunndric - " Me bro, Zack? ( laughing ) There's a 'eadcase, if ever there was one to talk about! Personally, I think ol' Zack is a bit resentful of Zoe, to be straight wit you! One, 'e's bitter 'bout bein' born second to a girl...'ow stupid is that?!?! Two, 'e's angry for not bein' the leader of the team...again, stupid!! Zack's not the type for leadin', 'e's too bull-'eaded!! And three, 'ere's the one that really gits 'is nickers in a twist, she's bigga than 'e is!! By a whole 20 centimeters!! ( laughing ) And dont even git me started on our powers! Sheesh!! You thought a body 'ad given 'im the power shoot puddin' out of 'is arse or sumthin'!! 'e'd be plenty more powerful if 'e just learn to more flexible wit 'is element. But past Zack's ass-'eaded, backwards thinkin', wicked-willy driven nature, 'e does care for all of us, even if 'e'll never admit it openly."
- Airfront - " Wot can I say 'bout Zane that would describe 'im perfectly?! Hmmm...... I'd have to say, next to Lill, 'e's me best friend in the whole world!! There's not an idea or crazy stunt that ,once thought up, Zane won't see through to the end and thats one of the reasons why i love the insane bastard so much!! 'e's the fun sib!! Plus i'm learnin' 'ow to fly 'cause of 'im. The lucky tit always could just take off into the air and rub me face in it. But now that i 'ave enough control over me powers to do the same, 'e's being a sport and showin' me the aerial ropes!
- Killian Mitchell - " Lill is me very best mate, partner in crime, and me second big sis!! There isn't anythin' that we wouldn't do for each otha, and always 'ave each otha's back!! Been that way since we was littles, going to that 'orrid girl's school.Shes the only reason i didn't burn the place down. But it goes beyond us just bein' best!! We 'ave similar powers, the same taste in just 'bout everythin', 'pect men, and are just as close if she were born wit the rest of me sibs!! She keeps me centered and i keep 'er in fun times. Just wish Zoe would git alon' wit Lill so we could be one big 'appy family, but that's not 'appenin' none time soon.
- Mercy.Killing - " The big guy ?!? Best man ta 'ave in yuir corner for a scrap or a laugh ! Mercy's a fun sort, and despite 'im bein' a whale,'e's pretty meek by my standards. But Lill seems to like 'im, so, no worries. Mercy, bein' like 'e is, gits sumthin' from me that I don't give to 'ardly ANY guy, the benefit of doubt! If sumthin' goes tits, 'e is one guy i won't blame automatically!"
- Gold Meteor - " There 'as never been a more fun Yank that I 'ave known!!! Personally, wish that more Americans, both blokes and ladies, were more like 'er. Gold knows 'ow to 'ave a good time, knows exactly wot she wants, and isn't afraid to chase it down until it submits!! It don't matter that she fancies girly bum, she isn't after mine ,so i don't care wot does in that regard. 'Ell!!! if she was a bloke, i'd do her! That's neither 'ere or there, mind you. One thin's an absolute wit 'er though: if she likes you, you got good backup! If she 'ates you, you got yuirself a world o trouble!!"
- Maki Aikawa - " Wot can I say 'bout the 'Biscuit'? Let's see........well, seeing as 'ow Gold 'as stuck wit her, i'd 'ave to say that she must 'ave sum intense sweetness, 'cause Gold is a fickle sort and will drop a skirt as fast as she'd pick one up. 'onestly, the 'Biscuit' is a cool girl. She's wot more people should act like in public; kind, understandin', easy to git along wit, and non-judgmental. 'owever, personally, i'd git fuckin' looney doin' that all the time. I think all 'er manners and crud 'ave more to do wit 'er bein' a classic Jap then anythin' else. But, i don't 'old that against 'er. At the end of the day, she's always welcome company!!"
- Lance Matthews - " The bastard's always sneakin' a peek at me goods wit that bleedin' camera eye thin' 'e 'as!! 'e 'as no manners, no tact, and not a clue on 'ow to talk to a lady!! And those are 'is GOOD qualities!!! 'owever, 'e is a sweety and despite 'isself, wants to be a good bloke. I don't see enough of 'im lately. Guess 'e's out being an royal arse, like always. Don't git me wrong!! I wouldn't trust 'im even remotely close to me panty cabinet, but 'e's one guy i would 'ave at me side!! "
- David cuthbert - " My God!! Don't git me started on that man!! I'm not one to normally lose me 'ead over a bloke but sumthin' about David just sets me fire roarin'!!!! 'is eyes,'is 'air,'is roguish tough boy charm, that tasty lill' bum !!! AND 'e's cute to boot!! David is one of the finer examples of Yankee genetics at it's 'ighest point! I jus' want to slammed on bed by 'im and..................... wot? NO, I'M NOT DROOLIN' AT THE THOUGHT!! I...... JUS' PRODUCE ALOT OF SPIT,THAT'S ALL!! GIT THAT MICROPHONE OUTTA ME FACE, YA SODDIN' TIT!!
- Travern - " Ole Chaser 'as 'ad quite the time lately. 'onestly, i don't know enough 'bout 'im to give you 'is life story but wot i do know of 'im is that 'e's a good man and 'e cares a lot for 'is friends and family. The guy 'as a certain soft spot in me 'cause 'e is also the bloke that gave me the first liquor that I ev'r ...EVVVV'R...'ave been able to taste!! You can't know wot that means to a girl like me!"
"other people 'ho I 'ave fun wit or people 'ho jus' annoy me!!":
- High Jinks- "Jinksy is always super tease fun!"
- Enerix- "Super Tart?....eh..she's in the middle.."
- Kilowatt Cat- "....eh....."
- Labal- "Destructive soul poppin' fun, Ashy is! 'e fancies me a bit, i think."
- Toy Blaster- "Toy Boy makes a fine drink, and it's funny to watch 'im tart chasin'!"
- Maxi Payne- "Good times G.I. Jane fun!"
- A Force of Nature- "Jacks is fun and a 'alf!"
- JusticeEagle- "ASS of the 'ighest caliber!!!!"
- Lucy Xiao- "ADHD 'as never been more fun to watch in action!!"
- Sister Pandora- "Same as LU!! only wit 'orns!!"
- Lady Abigail- " Nakkid ghost tart fun but cute in that 'Role Playin' fantasy chick' way!!
- Poker Doll- " This girl is a sucker for a bet!!! It don't really matter wot is yuir betin' on, she'll bet on it jus' 'cause!! "
- Big Rich- " Doll's boss and all 'round freak!! I mean... when yuir more of a freak than than that tit Recluse, that's sayin' sumthin' 'bout you!"
- Domino Principle- " Dom is one bad arse bitch, let me tell you!! Fun as 'ell, to boot! "
- Lunar Eclipse- " I'm gonna make Boston laugh,even if it kills 'im!!"
- Detra - " Gotta put bells 'round that girl's neck so i know when she's comin'!! "
- Matthew Orlock - " Red's always a 'oot to be 'round. Watchin' people break their toes when they kick him is fun to see too!! "
- Pierre Corbin - " Frenchie is right cool for a frog!! "
- Commander Pulsar - " The cutey from the telly! "
- Rocket Rebel - " Clancy's a cutie and that's all there is to it ! "
- Games of the Mind - " Sas and I connect on the same level. We luv to make fun of people "
- Forbidden Wisedom - " I like Wise but that soul spittin' thin' she does creeps me out a tad. "
- Slain Beauty - " If there was a picture in the dictionary by the word " stuck-up " it woulpd be Princess's. "
- Alekto - " One of the cutest lil' kill'rs I know! "
Weaknesses and Limitations -
As a fire manipulator, Kyndall shares some of the more common weaknesses and limitations of other people in this class. These limitations and weaknesses include ,but or not limited to:
1. - Although she is powerful enough to produce a sufficient amount of flame even in the bleakest of environments, Kyndall still requires a supply of oxygen to maintain her flame.
2. - A sufficient volume of water, proportionate to the amount and temperature of her flame, can temporarily douse Kyndall, effectively snuffing her ability
3. - Kyndall cannot use her maximum potential flame due to the fact she would cause almost irreparable damage to her surroundings.
4. - Her control and manipulation of outside sources of flame and heat are limited to her line- of - sight vision.
5. - Kyndall's control of her fire manipulating abilities is ,in part, dependent on her amount of mental fatigue.
6. - Even though she can both manipulate outside sources of flame or that generated by her own body, Kyndall's current volume of flame control is equivalent to the size of three football fields placed length- wise, side by side.
7. - Kyndall can use her fire manipulation abilities at a constant expenditure for up to six hours before mental fatigue starts to impair her control and ,at current, for a maximum of fifteen hours before she loses almost full control and usage for unspecified amount of time of rest before full control returns.
Of personal note, Kyndall's greatness limitation is perhaps her mouth. She has a fairly bad tendency to say whatever is on her mind to whomever is within earshot. It is very rare that she will will ever curb her particular descriptive speech, only doing so somewhat in the presence of young children. Kyndall tends to use colorful metaphors in her speech:
- " I jus' don't want to be the glove to the odd 'and!!" - Kyndall to Domino Principle , on the joke made about latter's 'magical penis'.
This more than often leads to a fair amount of laughter, especially for those who understand the reference that Kyndall is making, however, there are times that these are wholly inappropriate and out of place. Kyndall does not care. It is she belief that if something is going to be said, say it either in the most direct fashion or funniest possible. She often does both at the same time, regardless of the situation and makes no apologies because of it. This does not mean that she thinks that she is always correct or without manners. If she thinks she stepped over the line needlessly, Kyndall will apologize quickly then return to her normal verbal barrage.
( Work in Progress )
Story Arc musical themes
Opening Theme : " Super Shooter " - sung by Rip Slyme
Closing Theme : " I would Die ( For You )" - sung by Prince
Opening Theme : " Shut Up and Explode! " sung by The Boom Boom Satilites
Closing Theme : " Edge of the Earth " sung by 30 Seconds to Mars
Kyndall Character Themes
Sadness theme : " Wake up Call " (
Happiness theme : " Hey Ya ! " ( Speaker Box/ Love Below )
Character theme : " Wheels of Fire " ( Angel of Retribution )
Enemy Engagement theme : " Waiting Room " ( instrumental version ) ( Rock Steady )
Inspirational Will theme : " Peace Sign / Index Down " ( instrumental version ) ( The Quilt )
Desperation Fighting theme : " Smack My Bitch Up " ( The Fat of the Land )
Declaration of life theme :
Resolve theme : " Take Me With U " ( instrumental version ) ( Purple Rain )
Kyndall personal favorites:
( Work in Progress )
In Character :
( note: the " * " denotes publicly known knowledge about Kyndall )
Did you know that....
- Kyndall's normal internal body temperature is surprisingly lower than the average human's body temperature
- while Kyndall drinks heavily, she cannot actually taste the alcohol nor can get drunk.
- Kyndall has a deep seeded fear of bats
- Kyndall can name the all members of 80% of any rock band that came out of England since the 1970's.*
- Kyndall has 12 piercings : 4 in her right ear, 5 in her left ear, one piercing each for her nipples on her breasts, and 1 piercing in her belly button.*
- Kyndall is a borderline genius who suffers from a severe case of ADD*
- her favorite snack is Granny Smith green apples.
- in the Japanese culture surrounding sentai teams and member archetypes, Kyndall would have normally been selected as leader due to explosive brash attitude and ability to wield fire.
- if she pushed her flight speed to it's potential limit, Kyndall could reach speeds approaching Mach 8.*
- Kyndall has over 50 counts of destruction of property, 10 counts of "accidental" arson, 15 counts of assault with deadly weapons ( her hands are actually registered as such in the United Kingdom ), and 25 counts of disorderly conduct.*
- Kyndall is secretly the masked extreme in-line skater known as ' Friction ', with her holding the current world's record for longest grind ( note: this record was established before she learned to fly )
- Kyndall is a closet hardcore bibliophile.
- Kyndall is a Science Fiction and Anime enthusiast.*
- Outside her immediate family, only two people know her full name: Killian Mitchell and Michael Orlock.
The Name Game :
As Kyndall is rarely ever formal, she tends to give people she meets completely informal ( and sometimes somewhat insulting ) nicknames to sort them out, whether or not the nickname is accepted or even in correct relation to the person in question. Once she gives a person their nickname, 98% of the time, that is what she will address that person by.( honestly, she's just too damn lazy to ever remember most people's actual names ....) :
- ( actual name ) : ( assigned nickname )
- High Jinks : " Jinksy "
- Gold Meteor : " Goldie "
- Maki Aikawa : " Biscuit "
- Labal : " Ashy "
- Enerix : " Rix " & " Super Tart "
- A Force of Nature : " Jacks "
- Lord Recluse : " Lord Tit "
- Mercy.Killing : " Whale Boy " & " Pooh Bear "
- Lucy Xiao : " Lu Lu "
- Sister Pandora : " Lu Lu two "
- Travern : " Chaser "
- David Cuthbert : " Cute Buns ", " Man Toy ", " Prime Rib ", " Action Figure ", " Luv Muffin ", " Full Course Meal ", " Hot & Tastey ", " Mr. Feelgood ", " My reason for staying straight ", " Yanke Doodle Yummy ", " Best Ride Ever " , " David "
- Toy Dispenser : " Toy Boy "
- Maxi Payne : " Mini Max "
- Domino Principle : " Dom "
- Justice Eagle : " ARSE!! "
- Poker Doll : " Doll "
- Big Rich : " Big Freak "
- Lance Matthews : " Jack Arse "
- Killian Mitchell : " Big Type " , " Lill " , " Sis "
- Kid Paragon : " Junior "
- Pierre Corbin : " Frenchie "
- Detra 1-10 : " The DD's "
- Mancrush : " Binky "
- Lady Abigail : " Abs "
- Lunar Eclipse : " Boston "
- Ixiie : " Shortcake "
- Rocket Rebel : " Apple Pie "
- Transcended : " Lu "
- Bushi Jones : " Jonesy "
- The Lady Immolatasia : " Tas "
- Crash Maxwell : " Beef Pie "
- Lumena : " Lummy "
- Jessii James : " Jessii-girl "
- Ms. Liberty : " Glory girl "
- Commander Pulsar : " Pretty Boy "
- Games of the Mind : " Sas "
- Forbbiden Wisedom : " Wise "
- Ms. Syntessa : " Syn "
- Slain Beauty : " Princess "
- Delta Eclipse : " Cy " & " Shifty "
- Sky Scar : " Robin "
- Kailee D' Stratos : " Kay Kay "
- Spark Capacitor : " Timeron "
- Thorn Roseblood : " Thorny "
- Mary 0nette : " Little Goth " & " Little Mary "
- Ray D : " Big Ray "
- Warsabre : " Galan "
- Alekto : " Ally "
- Shadowplay : " Yume "
- Butterfly.Effect : " Parker "
Out Of Character :
- Originally, Kyndall was played far more seriously ( in personality ) than she is played today. Her view on the world was somewhat pessimistic and skewed. After a while, I became quite bored with that idea, seeing as the Virtue Universe already has enough characters like that. Since then, I have found her to be more naturally a jovial person that has her feet firmly set on the ground. Kyndall is willing to listen to any point of view , even go along with some to a point, but always is of her own mind and opinions. This open mindedness adds to her ability to make light of practically any subject that is placed in front of her, as she is doing it purely for the humor of the moment rather than debasing. Her sense of humor is a large part of what makes Kyndall herself and is,quite honestly, both her best and worse personality trait.
- Kyndall's sense of humor is based off of the stylings of comedy legend Julius Henry "Groucho" Marx, as her favorite thing to do is take anything said to her and twist it as to come back as a joke or humorous misinterpretation of the statement toward the person who made the original statement.
- Out of all of the Vincent children, I have developed Zaphra's personality the most ,purely out of shear enjoyment of being in her head. Zaphra, much like myself , is a diagnosed creature of ID, however, I have exaggerated her ID to almost monstrous proportions in the fact that she has very few limiters. The long and short of it is were Zaphra a real person the only way that she would be able to survive as she is would be if she were completely given full reign over society as it would be the only way to appease her sense of want. It has been an interesting experiment seeing how other characters interact with a personality such as hers and the effects it has on the environment around her. I have yet to decide whether or not to play her siblings as the other aspects of the psychological makeup but if I did, Zaphra's sister, Zoehoei, would definitely represent the Super-Ego.
- Out of all the characters that i have created in the CoH Virtue Universe, Kyndall is perhaps my most dynamic. I say this because 80% of the time even I do not know what will come out of her mouth and this fasinates me to no end, being that I really should know. When ever I roleplay with Kyndall i can never predetermine actually down what path Kyndall will go as she,as a character, is a wild factor in any given situation. The only thing that I am certain of when it comes to her is that she will ALWAYS have something smart and cheeky to say.