From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
||@Robziel's Other Half
|"Without emotion, without feeling, without love, without hate, breath is just a clock ticking." - Equilibrium/Combichrist "Without Emotion"
Holy crap they put me in charge?
I was approached by Kadekawa & the Admin early in 2010 about VirtueVerse's need for a new home. After a bit of discussion and some nefarious plotting we set about the task of getting VirtueVerse and UnionVerse moved to my brand spanking new server. So now, I find myself in the role of VirtueVerse site co-owner and administrator.
I've tried to be productive with my new role and provide new tools and goodies for everyone to use. I also employ an open door policy so I'm always open to hear your requests or ideas, and to help out where I can. I hope everyone is enjoying the site, the changes, and the various updates that have been made. With that said however, it can take me some time to reply at times, so please have patience if you're request isn't immediately responded too!
List of the templates/tools and goodies I've added:
- TopCharBox - A top oriented character infobox, similar to the one on this very page.
- ScorpioAgent - A full page template for use by S.C.O.R.P.I.O. Agents.
- ScorpioBox - The S.C.O.R.P.I.O. Agent character information box.
Templates Under Construction:
- ColorBox - A template to allow users to easily add a colored box around their page content.
- HS - A utility template created to support the ColorBox template. HS allows you to easily style text without knowing CSS, primarily for headers.
- Widget:GrooveShark - A widget that allows you to embed a GrooveShark Playlist on a page.
- Widget:Formspring - A widget that allows you to embed a Formspring.me form on a page.
- Widget:TimeToast - A widget that allows you to embed a Time Toast timeline onto a page.
- Cherry is often describe as brash, assertive and too smart for her own good. A demolitions expert who earned her stripes with the Air Force as a combat engineer for RED HORSE and her wings as the first female member of the airborne RED HORSE squadron. Cherry has lived through the Rikti wars and is one of the surviving members of her squad from the first war.
Also: Kinetic/Psionic Mutant Defender
- An almost villain on the path of redemption, the anti-hero, and vigilante. Ava is dark, moody, and overall jaded. She is also highly intelligent, and logical to a fault. Her life hasn't been easy, and its made her the person she is today. From surviving the first Rikti war and the loss of everything dear to her, to finding out her mother was an evil mad woman and finding love and happiness.
- Everyone's favorite laser sword wielding, socialist hawt chick that kicks ass in booty shorts when she's not modeling. Actually no favorite is wrong, people really dislike her. But that's what happens when you're genetically engineered to be better then your ineffective and wasteful ancestor species. After all its not Azure's fault sapiens don't like to hear the truth.
Works in Progress
- As a lab assistant Angela Marks had a fairly benign existence prior to her run in with a group of radical animal rights activists. Unfortunately for the activists the room they placed the annoyed lab assistant into was a test chamber permeated with chemical 2-4-5 Trioxin. Fortunately for Angela the chemical had an unexpected effect on human subjects, death followed by unlife. Brillant, if socially unadjusted she held large promise in the field of chemical research until her untimely demise. She's now applied herself in unlife to sustaining her own condition and various types of mad and demented forms of scientific research and mercenary actions to support her research. Including joining recently with Phanto and The Blacklist, though her motives are currently unknown.
- A veteran of World War I and World War II flung into the future while attempting to stop Nemesis, Kinetic finds herself in a strange world, constantly at odds with the changes and a past she can't seem to regain. She's the sole remaining survivor of the WW1 & WW2 super team the Daring Aces.
: Mind Control/Empathy Controller
- Evil will never die, it only gets stronger. The desire to control the world is not one of a just man. Phanto spreads chaos, while Exadeus preaches salvation. The Grand-Duke demands dominion, while Mr. Shade pursues extinction. All these men battle for control, for fear, for pleasure, but Havok seeks to fight and protect.
: Genetics and Genomics Research
- An LLC formed by Ava and registered in the Etoile Islands (Rogue Isles). Archon X provides genomic and genetic related services to both companies and individuals. Ava is currently the sole official member of the company.
: Strategic Command Objective for Research, Protection + Interdictive Operations
- An extra-governmental intelligence and security organization formed to meet the rising storm of exceptional threats beyond the usual scope of normal law enforcement and military forces. SCORPIO is dedicated to protecting the nations and peoples of Earth from terrorists and all technologically-advanced, extraterrestrial, psionic, superhuman, occult, paranormal and supernatural menaces, and often assists in apprehending threats to national security and world peace.
Your Questions Answered
- Hey, Ransim, do you know about the stuff Tony is doing over at Titan to save Paragon City? Anything we could do here to promote and assist their efforts would be great. Who knows if there's really a chance or not--but would that matter to a Superhero?
- ((I am aware of it and I am advertising the efforts on Virtueverse and Unionverse. I have tried to contact TonyV regarding other support I could offer but I've been ignored. But even so I have been supporting the effort advertising it on Virtueverse, Unionverse, twitter and facebook and other sites I am a member of to get the word out.)) [?]
- My password did not work and I asked for a new one to be sent. I never got it. How can I get access into my account again?
- You should receive an email using the forgot password feature on VirtueVerse. Check your spam box to ensure it didn't end up there. The email will come from email@example.com so you can also try adding that email to your accepted email list. [?]
- Deleting character pages.
- Users do not have the ability to delete pages on the site. However if you have a page you would like to see deleted merely add [[Category:Deletion Request]] anywhere on the page and save it. It will then be deleted during the next bot process or when a sysop has time to go through the deletion requests. [?]
- This is Monolith Man. The answer to your question is ignorance. I couldn't even figure out how to answer your message. Any help you can provide would be appreciated :).
- No worries! To answer simply go to your talk page (it'll be linked on the top right when you're logged in) then click edit and add a line of text under what I put. That simple. Wikipedia has a good article on how to use talk pages: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Using_talk_pages)
There is a bit of a learning curve if you've never edited a wiki before, so no worries. You're page looks good, but its simply in the write hierarchy. You have to imagine the URL as a map for where content is associated.
Sub-pages on VirtueVerse are used for supporting pages to a character or group. They can be stories, or just paged with expanded detail. A character or group page always exists at the top level so:
Then anything after character name is a subpage so if that character had say a story it would be:
So the first level should be the name of your character as it appears in game. If its Monolith Man, then it would be http://www.virtueverse.net/wiki/Monolith_Man.
If you let me know what it should be I can move it to the correct place for you and for more help I suggest checking out the forums: http://forum.virtueverse.net. [?]
- Hi, I can't seem to log into my accoutn anymore. My username was Blackbat, and my articles are still up, but when I try to log in it says that user doesn't exist. Cany you drop me a line to firstname.lastname@example.org and help me out? Thanks!
- It seems an account was registered yesterday with that name. I've sent you an email to see if you're still having issues, but I'll assume you had not registered since we migrated the site in October. Please let me know if you're still having issues accessing the site. [?]
(My Formspring.Me Profile)